Iqra Library operates under the umbrella of the Islamic Foundation of Greater St. Louis. We opened our doors in 2009 as an attachment to the main masjed and house an extensive collection on Islam and other books of general knowledge. Our mission is to “educate and help eliminate misconceptions about Islam and Muslims.”
We are open to the public and currently have more than 700 patrons.
Membership is $10 per year and open to residents of Greater St. Louis area.
– Hosts regular Saturday sessions on Islamic topics, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Hosts Sunday sessions for new Muslims or those interested in learning about Islam, 1:30 p.m.
– Serves the Al-Salam Day School students.
– Allows item checkout for two weeks at a time.
– Serves as a book sale, publication entity.
– Produces the Islamic Reflections newsletter on a quarterly basis.
– Serves as a venue for interfaith groups, book fairs, seminars, health forums and educational workshops.
– Library Endowment Fund was created in 1998 to help with operational costs.
– Check-o-matic is an excellent way to become a regular donor and help us continue this valuable resource right here in St. Louis!
– Volunteers are welcome!
For more information, contact 636-220-3360 or email email@example.com for inquiries.
Monday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Thur: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 to 5:00 (closed for first Jumah at 1:30 p.m.)
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM