JummahAnnouncements for both jumahs
Safar 19 1441 AH/ Friday Oct. 25 2019
Brothers & Sisters, please pass the donation boxes and donate generously
- Join us Mondays after Isha for our ongoing Seerah program with resident scholar Sh. Hamzah Imtiaz.
- Tipu Sultan will discuss nutrition for longevity Sunday October 27 at IQRA Library after Zuhr Prayers. He will discuss how to reverse chronic illness and develop the habits of centurions.
- The Muslim Youth of St. Louis Annual Seminar will be held November 15-17th. The theme is Striving for Paradise in an Imperfect World. The event is free with the exception of entertainment. Tickets are $15 per person, $20 at the door. Speakers include Sister Fatima Lette, Yasser Birjas, Shaikh Minhajuddin and others. A flyer was sent out earlier this week.
- Daar Ul Quran will have open enrollment for weekdays and weekend programs for one more week. Please see sister Aisha or Hafidh Haroon.
- Also, there is a new hafidha in the community, Hafidtha Nasrah Adeola Alli, daughter of Br. Nurudeen Alli and Sr. Fausat Alli. She is 11 years old and the 80th hafidth to complete this program.
- Biking for Books is 10 a.m. Oct. 26th at Patrick Henry Downtown Academy.
- Indus Hospital is having a fundraiser and entertainment on Sat Nov. 9 at Doubletree Hilton. Tickets are $60. Entertainers include Bushra Ansari and Behrose Sabswari.
- High Court Chief justices and representatives from Pakistan will be visiting St. Louis to listen to the concerns of the overseas Pakistani community. Poster is in lobby.