After-School Programs Registration Information
1. Review the After School Catalog for all available Semester 2 clubs and tutoring sessions. Please note the grade levels, cost (if applicable), and dates.
2. Each club has its own permission slip. Please fill out a permission slip for each club, individually.
3. Submit completed permission slips and payment to the ADS Main office. Please note that certain vendors are paid directly such as Mad Science and Abra-Kid- Abra. Do not complete permission form and submit payment for A.C.ES. and Amazing Athletes sponsored clubs.
4. Classes will be filled in the order registration forms are received. If a class is full upon submittal of the form, your child will be added to a wait list for the after school program.
5. Each child may sign up for as many clubs as he or she would like. Students are registered in clubs on a first come, first served basis.
6. Unless specified, the after-school clubs are between 3:40 pm until 4:40 pm. No adult supervision is provided after the club concludes, therefore all students must be picked up no later than 4:50 pm.
7. Siblings of students enrolled in an after-school club, MUST be picked up at 3:30 pm and may not stay with their siblings until the club has ended.
8. Please notify the club sponsor and the main office, if your child will no longer attend the club.